17 Likes 3 Dislikes
Women Powering Business Leadership Conference Nov 14, 2012
www.womenpoweringbusiness.com On Twitter @WomenPowerBiz
What are the characteristics of successful women? Our panel discusses the article "Are Women Better Leaders than Men?" by Jack Zenger and Joseph Folkman in Harvard Business Review ( http://blogs.hbr.org/cs/2012/03/a_study_in_leadership_women_do.html )
Top women leaders shared their experiences, advice and insight during the first-ever Women Driving Business breakfast panel hosted by Randstad US. A diverse panel of women exchanged thought-provoking ideas and inspiring stories before an audience of nearly 150 guests. The dialogue aimed to elevate the conversation around women leaders in the workplace.
• Keynote speaker: Susie Wolff, a development driver for the William's Formula One (F1) team
• Academic: Pamela Scully, Chair of the Department of Women's Studies, Emory University
• Business: Pat Falotico, Vice President, IBM
• HR: Stacie Hagan, Chief People Officer, EarthLink, Inc.
• Philanthropic: Marilyn W. Midyette, CEO, Girl Scouts of Greater Atlanta