4, 861 Likes 83 Dislikes
He's an American actor, filmmaker, television producer and songwriter, specializing in the gospel genre.
He wrote and produced many stage plays during the 1990s and early 2000s.
In 2011, Forbes named him the highest paid man in entertainment; he earned US$130 million between May 2010 and 2011.
He's Tyler Perry and here are his Top 10 Rules for Success.
* Join my BELIEVE newsletter: http://www.evancarmichael.com/newsletter/
1. Don't stop
Perry is known for both creating and performing as the Madea character, a tough elderly woman.
2. Challenge the thinking
He also creates films, some produced as live recordings of stage plays, and others professionally filmed using full sets and locations with full editing.
3. Own the show
He's estimated to have earned around $75 million by 2008.
4. Love working
Many of Perry's stage-play films have been subsequently adapted as professional films.
5. Become your best self
He has also created several television shows, his most successful of which is Tyler Perry's House of Payne.
6. Never despise small beginnings
In 2012, he struck an exclusive multi-year partnership with Oprah Winfrey and her Oprah Winfrey Network.
7. Have fun
He has created multiple scripted series for the Oprah Winfrey Network, the most successful being The Haves and the Have Nots.
8. Be a student of life
As of 2014, The Haves and the Have Nots has given OWN its highest ratings to date.
9. Have faith
As of 2015, Perry's net worth was estimated to be $400 million.
10. Be a point of light
In his Huffington Post editorial, sociologist Shayne Lee lists Perry among the pantheon of today's most innovative filmmakers.
WHAT IS BTA?
* Find out here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BsY8bmTUVP8
* Subscribe to my channel: http://www.youtube.com/subscription_center?add_user=Modelingthemasters
* Leave a comment, thumbs up the video (please!)
* Help me caption this video so others can enjoy it too: https://www.youtube.com/timedtext_video?v=fd-RbBVZ2so
* Suppport me: http://www.evancarmichael.com/support/
* Twitter: https://twitter.com/evancarmichael
* Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/EvanCarmichaelcom
* Google+: https://plus.google.com/108469771690394737405/posts
* Website: http://www.evancarmichael.com
* About: http://www.evancarmichael.com/about/
* Guides: http://www.evancarmichael.com/zhuge/
* Coaching: http://www.evancarmichael.com/movement/
* Speaking: http://www.evancarmichael.com/speaking/
* Gear: http://evancarmichael.com/gear
* #Entspresso - Weekdays at 7am EST : https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLiZj-Ik9MmM0-kQSSs3Ua5wExlz1HwRRs
* Lunch & Earn - Weekdays at 12pm EST: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLiZj-Ik9MmM1j5wXSEqRxhu_MK0g4TA4M
* Top 10 Rules for Success - Weekdays at 8pm EST: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLiZj-Ik9MmM0VWRGYCfuUCdyhKfU733WX
* #Entvironment - Saturdays at 7am EST: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLiZj-Ik9MmM3ZvpIdZoneTe1KYCVcmfbF
* #EvansBook - Saturdays at 8pm EST: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLiZj-Ik9MmM1tNSh0CjOsqIg1fw7bAPt4
* #BelieveLife - Sundays at 7am EST: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLiZj-Ik9MmM207_RQCOPAwZdKYXQ4cqjV
* Life with Evan - Sundays at 8pm EST: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLiZj-Ik9MmM19tzfHH_VJOnghbfdRPZjS